skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
Muse
I have many muses in my life, one is my moon pig... she's against the wall in the picture. I'd say her style is non existent but she keeps me young. Common as muck but thats how I like it. More about her later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(7)
GLasses, glasses, GLASSES
Clevage
I See No Laughter?
Fancy a Dress?
Muse
Nice fings
So, everyone has a blog, so i do it sometimes too....
About Me
Fred Jezeph
i am told to stop cutting my own hair, i cant.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment